I’m so tempted to start with, “I’m a wife and mom”. Which I am those things and I love being those things! But aren’t we so much more than that too? We were a completely different thing before getting married and having kids. I was just “Bekah”. I need to remember her in the midst of this season. So here is a bit about ALL of me…in bullet points.
- My family
- Dancing with my boys
- Laughing until I go into silent mode
- Sneezing – because it really does feel good
- Going to the beach
- Coffee WITH chocolate
- Drinking coffee with chocolate at the beach with my family, acting silly while dancing in the sand with my boys, which makes me laugh until I go into silent mode, and all the while I am thanking Jesus for this amazing moment to remember forever which I will write about later.
- Spiders and anything creepy crawly
- Pessimists – I’m a glass half full kind of girl
- Scary movies
- Feeling helpless
- Small spaces
- Feeling helpless in a small space
- Feeling helpless in a small space while watching a scary movie with spiders and creepy crawly things in it next to a pessimistic politician.
In all seriousness, I am a girl who dreams big dreams and who loves my family with every fiber of my being. I’m a devoted follower of Christ and I desire to live my life in a way that pleases Him. I want to make each day better, richer, and fuller than the one before because I know I am giving it my all. Nothing amazing has to happen to make it so. I just want to be intentional and live my life on purpose, with my priorities straight, my heart open to love, my mind ready to receive wisdom, and my soul ready to stretch. I love the beautiful things about this life and I love surrounding myself with wonderful people. That includes you! (If you are reading this and you aren’t related to me – that is awesome.)